Saturday, March 28, 2009

Adam Gontier


Adam Gontier (gon-tee-ay)is the lead singer, guitarist ,and main song-writer for 3DG. The reason I put this post is just to say a few things about him and stuff.
What I think: First off Adam's hair now rocks (2 thumbs up) !, but it should stay like that not be grown any longer. Next,1 big thing to me & most people is you/he needs to STOP SMOKING!!!!!!!! Please... I want everyone who does (in the band) to stop... but mostly you/him... don't you/he know what could happen if he doesn't!?!!! Also, about the tatoos they look awesome right now, but if you/he gets any more (I know you/he said you/he wants to get more) it might not look that good. Keep on writing awesome songs... and take as long as you want... it's worth the wait!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment